Get Certified as a Prenatal Yoga Teacher.
Welcome to Prenatal Yoga School, the best online course that offers 85 hours of training to become a certified prenatal yoga teacher. Our course is affiliated by Yoga Alliance USA and it is taught by all-female teachers only.
Elevate Your Teaching & Your Practice
Our course offers you the best content and tools to become an amazing prenatal yoga teacher! We provide detailed information on adjustments, contraindications, anatomy and physiology that are specific for prenatal yoga. You'll also learn about postpartum care and business strategies for your practice.
Take Your Learning On The Go
Our online platform allows you to access your learning materials from anywhere with an internet connection. So no matter where you are at, you can continue your learning journey without any interruption!
Benefits of online prenatal yoga course
Taking an online prenatal yoga course during pregnancy can be extremely beneficial for both the mother and baby. It helps to strengthen the body, reduce stress, and alleviate common pregnancy discomforts such as back pain and nausea. Additionally, it can provide valuable information on how to prepare for childbirth and how to care for your baby after birth. With an online prenatal yoga course, women can gain access to expert advice while still being able to practice in the comfort of their own home.
- Prenatal yoga classes are specifically designed for expectant mothers to provide physical and emotional support during pregnancy.
- These classes focus on various asana, pranayama, meditation and Grabh sanskara exercises that can help in the physical development of the baby and also improve the emotional wellbeing of the mother.
- Safe and effective practice of prenatal yoga is an excellent way to prepare for childbirth and make sure that both mother and baby are healthy.
- Gives expectant mothers an opportunity to get in touch with their spiritual self, specifically by meditating.
- Provides a sense of community, with opportunities to talk about pregnancy and other common emotions.
Prenatal yoga is a great way to provide expectant mothers with essential physical and emotional support during pregnancy. These classes focus on various asana, pranayama, meditation, and Grabh sanskara that not only can help in the physical development of the baby but also help in emotional wellbeing of the mother.
Online Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
The Prenatal Yoga course is designed to provide expectant mothers with the knowledge and skills needed to develop a safe and nurturing yoga practice during pregnancy and beyond. This comprehensive course covers the anatomy, physiology, nutrition, and meditation of the female body throughout all stages of pregnancy. Students will learn about prenatal preconception through postnatal yoga practices that focus on physical alignment and core strength. By the end of this course, students will have a better understanding of how to create an individualized practice that meets their needs in each stage of pregnancy while staying healthy and safe.
Prenatal Yoga Course Overview
- Prepares the women physically,emotionally and spiritually for conception.
- Importance of Yoga during Pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Yoga Guidelines.
- Preparing for Conception.
- Introduction of stages of life
- Menstrual cycle.
- How to make Healthy menstrual cycle .
- Nutrition of menstrual cycle.
- Asana and pranayama for menstrual cycle.
- Abnormal menstrual cycle.
- Pelvic bone
- Location of reproductive organs(uterus, fallopian tube, ovaries)
- Ovulation periods
- Fertility days
- Anatomy of Abdominal Muscles, back muscles , pelvic floor muscles.
- Female infertility
- Male infertility
- Asana and pranayama for infertility
- Nutrition of prevention of infertility
- Garbh sanskar
- Mantras of garbasanaskara
- Life style changes of both partners
- Asana for both partners
- Pranayama for both partners
- Fertility days and time
- Asana before conception and after meeting
- Anatomical and physiological during 1st, 2nd & 3rd trimesters of pregnancy.
- Baby development and changes during 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimesters.
- Complication during pregnancy.
- Mudras and bandhas.
- Asana and pranayama for 1st , 2nd ,3rd trimester.
- Asana and pranayama for prevention of complication during pregnancy.
- Suryanamaskar during pregnancy
- Processes of labor
- Complication of labor
- Labor induce asana
- Pranayama for labor
- Yoga and pranayama for normal delivery
- Yoga and pranayama for c- section
- Post-partum depression
- Baby and mother care
- Nutrition for post pregnancy mother
- Position during feeding
- Benefits of meditation and yoga nidra
- Improve connection between mother and baby
- Nutrition of mother before, during, after pregnancy
- Food for lactating mother
- Food for weight reduction after pregnancy
- Lesson plans
- Teaching practices