100 Hours Kundalini Yoga TTC In Rishikesh, India.
Welcome to our 100 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) in the spiritual heart of yoga, Rishikesh, India. This comprehensive program is designed to immerse you in the ancient and profound teachings of yoga, helping you deepen your practice, gain in-depth knowledge, and ultimately, become a certified yoga teacher.
By taking our course, you'll be unlocking your potential as a teacher and gain insight into how to provide safe, effective, and nurturing prenatal yoga classes. Our course will also give you an in-depth understanding of the physical and emotional benefits of prenatal yoga for both mother and child.
Yoga Alliance USA Certified
On successful completion of our course, you'll receive your Yoga Alliance USA certificate and become eligible to register with them as a certified Yoga Teacher! This certification will open up new opportunities for teaching around the world.
What to expect on the 100 Hours Kundalini Yoga course
A 200 Hours TTC provides you with an opportunity to immerse yourself in yoga. You'll delve into asanas, pranayama, meditation, and yogic philosophy, taking your practice to new heights.
In summary, a 100 Hours Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course is not just a qualification; it's a life-changing experience. It empowers you to deepen your practice, share the wisdom of yoga with others, and embark on a transformative journey of self-discovery and personal growth. Whether you aspire to teach or simply wish to deepen your practice, this course is a remarkable investment in yourself and your well-being.
100 Hours Kundalini Yoga Program Highlights
- Authentic Yoga Tradition: Our 200 Hours TTC follows the traditional yogic path, offering a holistic approach to yoga that encompasses asana (postures), pranayama (breath control), meditation, philosophy, and more.
- Certified Instructors: You will be guided by experienced and certified yoga instructors who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and expertise with you.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Our curriculum covers a wide range of topics, including Hatha and Vinyasa yoga, yogic philosophy, anatomy, teaching methodology, and meditation.
- Small Class Sizes: To ensure personalized attention, we maintain small class sizes, allowing for a more intimate and effective learning experience.
- Experiential Learning: Through daily practice, observation, and teaching opportunities, you will gain practical teaching experience and confidence in sharing yoga with others.
- Beautiful Setting: Rishikesh, nestled in the Himalayan foothills and along the banks of the sacred Ganges River, provides the perfect backdrop for your yoga journey.
Who Can Join 100 Hours Kundalini Yoga TTC
Our program is open to all levels, whether you're a beginner or an experienced practitioner. A passion for yoga and a willingness to learn are the only prerequisites.
The Prenatal Yoga course is designed to provide expectant mothers with the knowledge and skills needed to develop a safe and nurturing yoga practice during pregnancy and beyond. This comprehensive course covers the anatomy, physiology, nutrition, and meditation of the female body throughout all stages of pregnancy. Students will learn about prenatal preconception through postnatal yoga practices that focus on physical alignment and core strength. By the end of this course, students will have a better understanding of how to create an individualized practice that meets their needs in each stage of pregnancy while staying healthy and safe.
100 Hours Kundalini Yoga Course Overview
- In-depth exploration of yoga asanas (postures) from basic to advanced levels.
- Alignment, adjustments, and modifications for each pose.
- Sequencing and structuring of asana classes.
- Safety and injury prevention in asana practice.
- Techniques for breath awareness and control.
- Various pranayama practices and their benefits.
- Incorporating pranayama into yoga classes and personal practice.
- Introduction to yoga philosophy and its historical context.
- Study of classical yoga texts, such as the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and the Bhagavad Gita.
- Exploration of the eight limbs of yoga, including yamas, niyamas, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, and samadhi.
- Understanding the concept of karma, reincarnation, and the paths of yoga.
- Study of human anatomy relevant to yoga practice, including skeletal, muscular, and respiratory systems.
- Understanding the principles of biomechanics and alignment in yoga poses.
- How yoga affects the body, including the benefits and potential risks.
- Anatomy of breath and prana (life force energy).
- Introduction to meditation and mindfulness practices.
- Different meditation techniques, including mantra meditation, breath awareness, and guided meditation.
- Cultivating a regular meditation practice.
- Principles of effective teaching, including communication and sequencing.
- Teaching practice, including leading asana, pranayama, and meditation sessions.
- Classroom management and creating a safe and inclusive environment.
- Yoga ethics and the role of a yoga teacher.
- Practical teaching experience, including peer teaching and receiving feedback.
- Observation of experienced teachers.
- Planning and conducting a full yoga class.
- The ethical principles of yoga (yamas and niyamas) and how to integrate them into daily life.
- The yogic diet and lifestyle choices that support a yogic path.
- The role of a yoga teacher as a guide and role model.
- Final teaching practicum where you lead a full yoga class.
- Written exams and assessments to evaluate your understanding of the curriculum.